General10 Oct 2006 09:33 pm

The day I arrived home from Montreal two weeks ago, I got a cold. With the help of ColdFX and a lot of rest, I pushed through and seemed fine.

Until last night. This mother effer is back with a vengence, and I am on a plane for a REALLY long time on Sunday; I NEED COLD REMEDIES, STAT! I’m willing to try anything and everything, so get posting.

7 Responses to “Head Asplode”

1. on 11 Oct 2006 at 2:57 am Jhen

Okay, starve a fever, feed a cold, right? So maybe the relationship is reciprocal and it also works the other way around—feed a fever, starve a cold. Get under the covers with a hot water bottle, stat! And although now you’ll have a fever when you get on the plane, the cold will be a thing of history.

2. on 11 Oct 2006 at 2:22 pm Babler

I usually go to the gym in a couple of layers of sweats and push through a cardio workout. Then I sit in the hot tub or steam room followed by a warm shower . Then, right before I’m ready to get out, I turn it as cold as it gets for about 10 seconds (or as long as I can handle it) before I get out and into warm, dry clothes. Hitting up a McDonalds always makes me feel better too so its up to you really. I say Mcy D’s!

3. on 11 Oct 2006 at 2:22 pm Babler

4. on 11 Oct 2006 at 2:22 pm Babler

5. on 11 Oct 2006 at 4:55 pm Premee

Zinc zinc-itty zinc. Those throat drops with the Vitamin C and Zinc (possibly Sunkist or maybe Halls?) that come in the big bag. Wurks for me! 🙂

Oh no, time for math…

6. on 12 Oct 2006 at 10:05 am Babler

Sorry about the multiple posts. I must have gotten really excited that I knew the answer to the math question.

7. on 12 Oct 2006 at 10:38 pm Roz

DRATS KEL!!!! I hope that you get better ASAP – of course the standard “getting lots of rest” and drink lots of chicken soup, and also tea with lemon and honey should help. I know that eating garlic (if you don’t mind being a bit smelly!) clears sinuses. Rest up!!!! XOXO